Saturday, July 17, 2010

Green

After seeing posts made my a few of my other friends, I have chosen to pick the colour green and do my own photo essay with it. 

GREEN : The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price.

A lovely wispy tree.

Cassie with her flip flops.

An old shed door.

My prickly cactus.

Candy cake sprinkles.

Megan's wish for a greener world.

The Book of Me - Literally.

Gel pens.

 The bunting bag I have made for the next Mullaly baby. 
NOT MINE!

Stamps.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! It must be hot for you to wear flip flops!! I love flip flops! When I think of NL, green definitely comes to mind:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green is my favorite color. I can never decide which 'shade' of green I like best tho as they all have their good points. Grass green is bright and lively and makes me think of things anew. Lime green is fun and energizing. Sage - calming, soothing..... etc. Nope, there isn't a green I don't like. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green is a very soothing and comforting color... My Grandfather used to say he liked watching golf on t.v., as all the green was "easy on the eyes". It must have been, he slept thru every game!

    ReplyDelete